Since the Certificate course on International Taxation has been discontinued, opportunity for appearing in the Assessment Test in respect of the said course is being provided to the members, who have undergone training in respect of the same, but have not cleared/attempted the Assessment Test as on date. Two attempts are proposed to be provided to clear the Assessment test for Certificate Course on International taxation.
15th April, 2018 (Sunday) from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (IST)
It is notified for the information of all the registered members of CERTIFICATE COURSE on International Taxation of the ICAI that the first of the last two Assessment Test of the Course is scheduled on 15th April , 2018 (Sunday) from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (IST) at the following places:
- Members who had registered for the Certificate Course and attended the same but not yet appeared for the Assessment Test may appear by sending the application form at the mentioned address WITHOUT any fees.
- Members who had appeared for the Assessment Test but were not declared successful may re-appear by paying the fees of Rs. 1180 (Rs. 1000/+18%GST). The fees may be paid online through http://ccm.icai.org/ (hyperlinked in the table above).
- The proof of successful payment should be sent along with the application form to the mentioned address.
- All duly signed application forms (in hard form) should reach the office on or before Thursday, 29th March, 2018 with intimation at email@example.com.
- This Assessment test is ONLY for registrants of CERTIFICATE COURSE ON INTERNATIONAL TAXATION and NOT for registrants of Diploma in International taxation.
- THE LAST OPPORTUNITY TO APPEAR IN THE ASSESSMENT TEST IS PROPOSED TO BE PROVIDED TENTATIVELY IN AUGUST, 2018.
|Application forms along with/without proof of online payment (as may be applicable) be sent to the following address:
Committee on International Taxation,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
6th Floor, Hostel Block