Querist support to provide all relevant facts and documents along with query will help the Committee to answer the query on timely basis.
- Queries should be self-contained and complete facts, in particular, the nature and the background of the industry or the business to which the query relates should be provided.
- The queries should be relating to accounting and/or auditing principles and the queries should be specific and not raised in general.
- The query should be accompanied by any agreement/contract/MOU etc. referred in the query which relates to the issue raised.
- Any correspondence or any other documents relied upon and referred to in query should also be provided.
- Annual report for the year for which the query has been raised, should also be provided.
- The querist may also provide alternative solutions or viewpoints, though the Committee will not be restricted by the alternatives so stated and Committee’s view will be final.