The Board of Internal Audit and Management Accounting of the ICAI is pleased to offer Virtual Certificate Course on “Concurrent Audit of Banks” to enable members to understand the intricacies of concurrent audit of banks.
The overall objectives of the course are:
- To supplement the effort of the banks in carrying out internal check of the transactions and other verifications and compliance with the procedures laid down;
- To improve the effectiveness of concurrent audit system in banks
- To improve quality and coverage of concurrent audit reports.
The course is open for the Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India .
Mode of Class
The classes would be conducted through Digital Learning Hub. Participants would login with their own laptops/ computer system. There is no such need to visit the venue or Branch premises to attend the class. Through Digital Learning Hub, participants and speakers would be connected face-to-face from anywhere.
Participants are required to register and make payment online and fill online registration form. They are required to submit correct required details. The Board is then required to verify the submitted details and send classes details to the participants on the registered email id.
Batch size: 200 members
Fees : Rs. 5,000/- (excluding 18% GST) DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF BATCH WOULD BE CONSIDERED FOR PAYMENT AND PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO BE MADE ACCORDINGLY BY THE PARTICIPANTS.
- Eligibility: A candidate will have to attend 80% of classes, i.e., 9 days’ classes, failing which, he/ she will not be entitled to appear in the evaluation.
- Number of attempts: There is no limit on the permissible number of attempts for the evaluation tests.
The total duration of virtual classes is 11 days for 3 hours from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM divided into 22 technical sessions (of 33 hrs) which may be held either on weekends or on continuous basis.
CPE credit of 30 Structured CPE Hours will be given to the participants after completion of the Course. However, it will be given on proportionate basis in case of less attendance.
Examination would be conducted on quarterly basis. The examination date and time would be informed to participants by the Board through e-mail.
Course Chairman: Chairman, Board of Internal Audit and Management Accounting of ICAI
For Registration, please contact:
Board of Internal Audit and Management Accounting Secretariat
Phone no: 0120-3045995