|Online Examination of Certificate Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks
|Certificate Course on Concurrent Audit of Banks - Forthcoming Batches
|List of Successful Candidates
The Board of Internal Audit and Management Accounting of the ICAI is pleased to offer Certificate Course on “Concurrent Audit of Banks” to enable members to understand the intricacies of concurrent audit of banks.
The overall objectives of the course are:
- To supplement the effort of the banks in carrying out internal check of the transactions and other verifications and compliance with the procedures laid down;
- To improve the effectiveness of concurrent audit system in banks;
- To improve quality and coverage of concurrent audit reports.
The course is open for the Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India .
- Eligibility : A candidate will have to attend at least 80% of classes failing which, he/ she will not be entitled to appear in the evaluation.
- Number of attempts: There is no limit on the permissible number of attempts for the evaluation tests. A candidate will be allowed to re-appear for the evaluation test only after six months of the previous attempt
The total duration of the course is 6 days divided into 24 technical sessions which may be held either on weekends or on three consecutive days as per the requirement of the concerned batch.
CPE credit of 30 Hours will be given to the participants
Course Registration is on First-Come-First Serve basis on receipt of online registration form and payment of online registration fees.
Further Details and Assistance
For Registration, please contact:
Board of Internal Audit and Management Accounting Secretariat
Phone no: 0120-3045995